Bardi’s strategy aims to create value for stakeholders over the long term.
The core pillars of our strategy are:
Leading market positions
leading market positions in rigid plastics, paperbased packaging and packaging paper in sub- Saharan Africa. We will grow by extracting value through business and operational management expertise as well as product application, design and market knowledge.
We will further develop our established manufacturing and service footprint to deliver superior solutions to our customers, underpinned by:
- A decentralised structure reflecting management depth and experience at all levels.
- Innovative customer-focused product offerings.
- Leading market positions that enable us to achieve sustainable cost-effectiveness through economies of scale.
Focus on performance
We will focus on performance through effective business excellence programmes and sound asset management, enabling us to sustainably:
- Provide our customers with quality products and services worth their price.
- Retain a motivated and skilled workforce.
- Deliver good returns to our shareholders.